Any Nucanoe Frontier owners?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Splash-X

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've been wanting a kayak for a few years now. My wife and I enjoy doing a lot of things together so I have been leaning towards a convertible kayak that will do tandem or solo as that will allow me to go out with my wife and also just myself. We were at the Tampa Boat Show this year and came across a display for the Nucanoe and I really liked three things:

1.) Allows both tandem and solo kayaking
2.) Had a built in motor mount for a trolling motor
3.) The rails system for accessories and seat adjustment.

While I don't plan to buy the motor right now knowing that if I want to add it on to get to some places that are a bit further than I'd like to paddle I could easily add on a motor later.

I only saw one other post on the board about a Nucanoe and it was from a few years back. I sent the poster a PM but haven't heard anything in a week so I figured I would make a thread.

Anyone else own a Nucanoe Frontier? Do you like it/are you happy with it? Any pros/cons you found after owning one? They have a pretty good following, mostly from fishers, but I can't easily find any unbiased reviews.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom