Any last suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VaJames

Reaction score
Before I go to 40 Fathom this weekend and do my Adv EANx and Deco check out dives?!?!?!?!? O-Ring let me know how the ME goes this weekend. The weather is supposed to be decent. Also the weekend after next (the 21 and 22) we are going to Morehead for the first time this year. Has anyone been yet??

James
:getsome:

VaJames once bubbled...
Before I go to 40 Fathom this weekend and do my Adv EANx and Deco check out dives?!?!?!?!? O-Ring let me know how the ME goes this weekend. The weather is supposed to be decent. Also the weekend after next (the 21 and 22) we are going to Morehead for the first time this year. Has anyone been yet??

James
Are you going with that group out of VA Scuba?? Will do on the ME...keeping my fingers crossed already and it's only Tuesday! :)

Morehead...nice...been blown out of Hatteras twice already this season, but haven't made it down to Morehead yet. Be sure to make us jealous with all your tales of warm water and 100' vis when you get back.. :wink:

I am not going down with Va Scuba. It is only 3 of us going to 40 fathom, 2 students and our instructor. Morehead is going to be nice...but St. Lawrence in August is going to nicer!! I am going to go to Hatteras sometime this summer with Richmond Dive Club. They have probably 15 or 20 trips a season with Johnny. Everyone is supposed to hit the Morgan July 26 also. So I am probably going to hit that 3 times this year. I still want to make that "Trek" to the ME sometime too.

James

VaJames once bubbled...
I am not going down with Va Scuba. It is only 3 of us going to 40 fathom, 2 students and our instructor. Morehead is going to be nice...but St. Lawrence in August is going to nicer!! I am going to go to Hatteras sometime this summer with Richmond Dive Club. They have probably 15 or 20 trips a season with Johnny. Everyone is supposed to hit the Morgan July 26 also. So I am probably going to hit that 3 times this year. I still want to make that "Trek" to the ME sometime too.

James
I was on the Morgan again about a month ago...I still like that wreck. Good luck with your class...be sure to give us a report!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom