Any interest in Horsecollar BC's? I have 2.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rxtuner(fc3s)

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone,

I would post this in the for sale section but figured it would get more attention here. I have 2 Horsecollar BC's that I'm willing to part with if anyone is interested.

1. Seaquest "Deep Water": Yellow w/ absolutely no rips, tears, rust, discoloration, etc. I don't think this has ever been dove with. It is in perfect condition and inflates and holds it for days. I've used it snorkeling in our local lakes but never in salt water. Cleaned really well w/ fresh water afterwards. I do want to get what I can stomach for this one tho as it's nicer and I searched forever to come across a nice one like this. Inflater has no cracks or dry rot. It is in perfect working condition.

$90 shipped

2. Seaquest Blue/White. Heavier material like the USD ones. This has the web style crotch strap and waist strap thing. Inflates w/ no leaks but the C02 adapter will have to be plugged for it to hold air. I held it and inflated it and heard no sounds of hissing. I think it just needs to be plugged and she's good for diving. I would still have it checked out but it's still in very nice condition w/ no signs of discoloration, rips or tears.

$60 shipped

I do accept paypal and ship via UPS. Please let me know if you guys are interested or have any other questions. I tried to include detailed pictures.

paypal: fitbikeco1287@yahoo.com

-Allen G.

Pictures:

DSC00860.jpg

DSC00865.jpg

DSC00861.jpg

DSC00868.jpg

DSC00866.jpg

I would be interested in one of these. Do you know if these came in sizes or are they one size fits all. I am 6'1" tall average build. I purchased a Dacor horse collar and it turned out they came in sizes and the one I got was a small.

Thanks.

Most horsecollars did not come in sizes, I am aware that some did but pretty sure these examples did not. N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom