Any info about this Dive Park in Germany??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is it a wrong place to ask? any idea ? which forum is the correct one?

Thanks

:( nothing ? no idea ? even a tip of where to start ...

I have never dived there, and don't know anyone who has, but it looks like a very interesting place to visit.

If you decide to go, will you give us a trip report?

I have never dived there, and don't know anyone who has, but it looks like a very interesting place to visit.

If you decide to go, will you give us a trip report?

I will be in the area later this year and need some information such water temp, which gear can be hire there etc.

If I'll dive there - a report will be written !

Thanks

The website has a forum, you could always register and ask for help in English. I'm sure someone will speak enough to give basic information.

Chris

If you need anything translated PM it to me, i speak the Deutsch! Looks like a very cool place =)

I took a quick look at the site; here's some basic info.
They plan to open mid-late April 2008 for the season. Hours are Monday 12:00-18:00, Tues-Fri 10:00-18:00, weekends and holidays 9:00-20:00. Cost is 20 euros for the first dive, 10 euros for subsequent dives. Reservations are recommended, since they limit the number of divers at a time to reduce crowding. Vis can be up to 15 meters, depending on conditions (current vis information is available on the site when they are open).
There are liability forms and rules on the site. Buddies are required.

Hope this helps a little. If you need more specific info, I can try to find it, since I read and speak German. If you e-mail them in English, chances are someone there can help.

Deborah

The latest update-- as of March 25, 2008, the water temp was 7C (brrrr!), the vis 10-15m in the open, 15-20m in the caves. They expect to open mid-april.
I didn't see anything about gear rental.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom