Any FLL Dive shops/boats open on Sundays?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MY01SHADOW

Reaction score
Hey guys:

Trying to cover all the bases before my trip to Ft. Lauderdale at the end of this month. We arrive on a Saturday afternoon and would like to dive in the FLL area on Sunday AM. Are there any/many dive shops/places to get tanks/air or dive boats that regularly run on Sunday mornings?

Thanks in advance!

Mike

Everything is open till 0400 and the girls wear bikini's in December! :eyebrow:

Seriously, all the LDS are open on Sunday's in fort lauderdale.

Orlando Eric:
Everything is open till 0400 and the girls wear bikini's in December! :eyebrow:

Well bikini bottoms at least.......most of the times I mean. :11: ..don't tell the tourists. Its crowded here alreay!

:wink:

BIGSAGE136:
Well bikini bottoms at least.......most of the times I mean. :11: ..don't tell the tourists. Its crowded here alreay!
:wink:

Yeah, those old european and french canadian guys in their speedos are quite the sight! :D

Marc

Dixie Divers in Deerfield Beach is open Saturdays 7:30 AM to 6:30 PM and Sundays from 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM. The shop has all types of gear rentals and air/nitrox fills as well as tank rentals. They also own the Lady Go Diver Boat and it runs Sundays both AM & PM dives. Tel # 954-420-0009 or www.dixiediver.com Pretty much all LDS are open on Sunday down here and weather permitting their boats will be out. And then there is always the great beach dives in Lauderdale by the Sea, Pompano, Hollywood, etc.

Zuzanne

zuzanne:
Dixie Divers in Deerfield Beach is open Saturdays 7:30 AM to 6:30 PM and Sundays from 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM. The shop has all types of gear rentals and air/nitrox fills as well as tank rentals. They also own the Lady Go Diver Boat and it runs Sundays both AM & PM dives. Tel # 954-420-0009 or www.dixiediver.com Pretty much all LDS are open on Sunday down here and weather permitting their boats will be out. And then there is always the great beach dives in Lauderdale by the Sea, Pompano, Hollywood, etc.

Zuzanne

Thanks to everyone!

Are there any must see beach dives? We will probably do one day of beach dives, 2 days of boat dives and 1 day in Key Largo (weather permitting). Also, if there are some must see, where are they located (ie. cross streets for vicinity). Thanks a bunch!

Mike

Are you looking for specific recommendations?

Sunday is a prime diving day. The only shop that I know that is closed on Sunday is Fill Express. All of the others are open.

If you're looking for charters, they all run on Sundays as well. There's a list in a sticky post titled Ft. Lauderdale Dive Boats that lists recommended dive boats in the area.

FWIW I've dove with most of them, my favorites are Parrot Island Charters, Diversity and American Dream II.

Marc

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom