Any Dive Bloggers Out There? Anyone ever tried an affiliate program for diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonnierowe

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi guys, not sure if this is the right place or not, but wanting to get some general feedback on a site I have started developing, its Scuba Dive Costa Rica. It is for a business where I recently completed my dive masters internship. Im a bit of a web guy so I thought I would take over their website that wasnt generating any business and make a brand new one, which I have started there... Would love to hear your guys thoughts on it..

What it needs, what would make it better. Etc. Etc.

Its still in progress, and I can take constructive criticism. No worries!

The other thing I wanted to mention, is that I have started an affiliate program (link at the bottom of the webpage), where anyone who refers traffic to the site, who registers for a dive will get 10% of the total dive trip.. (33% of the 30% deposit). Doesnt seem like a lot.. But there are frequently people making trip plans that can be up to $1000 per family....

Anyways, please email me back at jonnierowe@hotmail.com or pm me on here if you are interested. Leave feedback on the site in this thread!

Thanks in advance..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom