Any DIR divers in Hawaii?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zimm

Registered
Reaction score
I've bought my BP and wings along with a set of long hoses. I'd like to meet up with a DIR diver or two and make sure my stuff is set up right. I'm currently on a Navy deployment and will back in HI the end of January. My ship email is zimmermg@fletcher.navy.mil

at your friendly local dive shop. I took a vacation and stayed in kailua, well actually lanikai, but close enough. The dive shop is on the main drag across from the starbucks and next to the Thai restaurant. I can't remember the name of the shop or the name of the DM. (not much use huh?!) but he's blondish, and relatively young+/- 24 years old. The captain of the boat we used is also DIRish, again can't remember the name, but all should fall into place when you go to the shop. I'll check my divelog when I get home if I remember.

Mike

I believe the name of the shop is Aaron's dive shop, but still can't remember the DM's name...

Try contacting Matt at Island Divers. I just got an email discussing a DIRF class to be held in Kona in a couple weeks. A couple of his instructors/DMs are going, and they may have more info for you.

Back
Top Bottom