Any DAN medics online?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wingy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Im probably posting this in the wrong section but I have just stepped off a remote LOB and have a maybe nothing maybe something issue.

If anyone is online could you PM me please

Thanks

@Wingy you need to call them, their emergency number will route to the US who is online 24/7 and they may route you to a more local affiliate

Thanks for the response but I'm on the other side of the world with no access to phones to call DAN Asia Pacific until the morning. Not a DCS or similar type major issue, more a mechanical issue.

I'm sure I will make it through the night :)

I moved this to Dive Medicine. Hopefully one of our medical people, either on the staff or among our other participants, will send you a PM to see what you need. Perhaps @Duke Dive Medicine will be online soon.

All good thanks - will update on progress when I'm back in Perth :)

Hope your leprosy hasn't flared up! I doubt DAN would cover your backstreet Chinese doctor but it's worth a call. You never know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom