Any aftermarket dive log mac programs for oceanic vt3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seville

Contributor
Reaction score
My oceanic VT3 comes "Ocean log version 2.1.3" it is horrible and looks like something from the 90s. Are there any other programs that can be used to view the data? I really like the sunnto program as it tells the safety stops and violations occurred. I tried downloading Diverslog from the mac app store and I cannot get the dive computer to sync with it. Any other ideas of more user friendly programs I can use to view the data? Or can i export the log files to view on the suunto program?

Thanks

You might look at MacDive. One of the best (IMHO). I wish they had a windows version, loved it when I was using a Mac.

You might look at MacDive. One of the best (IMHO). I wish they had a windows version, loved it when I was using a Mac.
hmm...dont see it in the app store anymore...

Just looked. It’s there. MacDive (one word)

its in the iphone app store. but I think you have to download the desktop app from there website if I recall correct.

Back
Top Bottom