Antique, Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We like to think of our part of the Sulu Sea has "HARD CORE DIVER DIVING COUNTRY". It is our intent to provide our divers with the best diving experience they could ever have...tall order but we try.
BOTTOMLINE - Weather in our part of the Philippines drives the train on where we dive.

Babydamulag:
DIVE CULASI
Want to dive where diving is considered to be the best outdoor activity in the world!?!? Come dive with the folks at Panay Explorers.

Go to: www.panayexplorers.com
Do you have a dive shop opened in Culasi? or is it a dive expedition you normally schedule? The reason I'm asking, I'll in the PI last 2 weeks of December and might be able to squeeze in a trip there on the week of the 17th. I'll check back with you later this year.

paolov:
k thanks.

Pao, Normal habagat is mellow on that side in my experience. I dived the south of Anitque all year. But, when a typhoon has passed by to the north (like most do) it can kick up stronger waves for a short period. I actually used to surf this spot just before Miagao town...about halfway from Iloilo to Anitque but facing more south. The waves can get ....measuring from the face....4-5 feet there. This same swell hits the Anitique side too but it's bending a little and loses some of it's "juice". I actually looked for waves on that side on a good swell but couldn't find any spots.

We are in the process of building our resort facilities. The expedition is a huge reconnassaince effort directed toward the sites we've dived. If you are in Culasi in December you'll miss me since I will be at IDC (gotta do it....my instructors give me **** all the time about being "just" a DM). Let me know your schedule.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom