Antigua Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba kbell

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone have a dive op recommendation for Antigua? I was reading that the south/west side of the island is a bit better for diving. Does anyone have a specific recommendation for location? Are there any ops that cater more to people staying on island rather than coming by cruise ship? I will be there for a long weekend in Sept.

I have no real answers, but looking for recommendations for Antigua, too. My husband and I went on a day of diving there back in 2013 while on a cruise and used Indigo Divers. No complaints - I got really seasick and had to cancel the 2nd dive - so they dropped us off at the harbor so I didn't have to sit on the boat while the others went diving.

We are traveling there on a family trip (16 people!!) in July. 4 of us are certified divers and 2 others have done "discover scuba" classes and might want to go. We are in a villa at the Blue Waters Resort and Spa up north, about 15'ish minutes from the airport (I think). I've heard good things about DiveCarib and Antigua Scuba School, in addition to Indigo Divers.

FYI - I'm only going to make plans for my husband and myself - the other divers can come along if they choose, but I'm not planning for them. We just want a very good, highly competent dive shop to work with. Anyone have suggestions?

I know it's a long shot since no one has replied to this thread in almost a year...but was wondering if anyone can provide info on current dive conditions for Antigua? We are leaving Saturday morning and I'm 50/50 on whether we should even bother with our dive gear.

Anyone? Anything? :)

I know it's a long shot since no one has replied to this thread in almost a year...but was wondering if anyone can provide info on current dive conditions for Antigua? We are leaving Saturday morning and I'm 50/50 on whether we should even bother with our dive gear.

Anyone? Anything? :)

I'm going to Antigua next march, got any info from your trip you could share for diving there? (going primarily for sailing, but have a couple extra days there).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom