Another satisfied Scuba Toys customer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saltair

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am not sure if this is the appropriate forum or not, but service like this should be complemented so here goes. Three weeks ago I purchased, among other things, an Atmos 2 console on clearance from Scuba Toys. At the time I thought I had ordered the three gauge console with a compass. The order arrived two weeks ago, a day after I returned to work. I was gone for two weeks, I work on coastwise tug and barge units, and when I got home and opened the box Wednesday night the unit they sent was a two gauge console. Yesterday morning I called Scuba Toys to inquire as to the error. I am not sure where the misunderstanding occurred and I told the shop that, but to make it right they agreed to send me the compass boot for the unit at no charge. The bigger problem was that my wife and I are leaving this weekend for our first ever dive vacation, in the keys. In order for me to have my new gizmo I needed the compass to be here today. Scuba Toys not only provided the compass at no charge they sent it next day at no additional cost also. It arrived this afternoon. I am duly impressed, and wanted to make a public thank you. Truly fantastic customer service.

Fish_Whisperer:
This probably should go to the "Kudos" forum, though.

I agree -- so moved.

I agree!!! I can't tell you how happy I am with Scubatoys. I ordered 2-Atmos2's for our vacation in March. When I got them in 4 days, I was stunned!..Went on vacation for 2 weeks to Curacao, and while we were there, mine would read a different level than Cheddarguy's. Now I will admit to straying longer than an arm lenght from him. My "puter was dramatically different. It shorted me "dive time". Now nothing is going to shorten my dive time, I don't get enough as it is. I called the boys at Scubatoys and talked to Joe personally. I at the same time mentioned that Cheddarguy's 'puter would flash low battery on start up. He said to send them in and he would check them out. They had them for 1 day, decided they couldn't take the chance of not having them back to me quick enough, and sent me 2 brand new XR2's. If I like them, great keep them at no additional charge, if I don't, call them and they would get mine back after testing at Aeris was done. WOW!!! Since I didn't get the chance to post my own thread I an highjacking yours!!! When I have the chance to tell the world about great service I am going to. Thank you Larry & Joe and all the guys at Scubatoys!!!

No problems, no complains, great service and great prices. Also, great classes (well they are an LDS)

Stan

When I'm in Canada I order items from Scubatoys and if they have them in stock, I get them in 2 days, including time to go through Customs. Not only that, I know Larry and Joe have a special deal with their shipping company so the cost of shipping is CHEAP! They have sent items just so I could check them out or try them on before purchasing. Customer service at it's best.

Larry & Joe are the best. ScubaToys Rock!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom