Another one bites the dust......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Choke

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I'm logging in from London, UK and have just been bitten by the diving bug. I've been meaning to give diving a try for years and was finally given a kick up the ass by my brother in law to start a course a few weeks back.......Can't thank him enough. :wink:

OH MY GOD!!! Loved it and can't wait to do my first open dive.

A trip to the Red sea is planned with my club where the advanced diving course can be taken.

Nice forum by the way.

I hope you didn't get all "choked up" with your new change in lifestyle. (I have a terrible habbit of saying corny things) Have a good time here. This is a good place to learn, bs, whatever.

Later, Hawk.

Thanks Hawk.

I must admit that I have been well and truly bitten by the bug but am sensible enough to savour every morsel. With this in mind I plan to take my time to acclimatize myself to this board and all the challenges that lie ahead in my pursuit for fun/knowledge.

Thanks to stumbling across this place by accident I now have a massive diving resource at my hands thats only a few mouse clicks away.

Whoever is responsible for this site - Nice work guys. :)

Welcome aboard! This is the friendliest place to get information about virtually anything! All your questions will be welcomed and answered so don't be shy about asking :) You may even find a dive buddy or two, we've got several people out your way. Hope you enjoy this board as much as I have! Soon you too will be a scubaboard-aholic!

CHEERS!
Ber :bunny:

Thanks Ber. I've been a member of a few other BB's before (General martial arts/skate ones) and have always found them to be full of trolls and abrasive minded people. This place in comparison seems very friendly. I look forward to visiting more often.

Hey LaZboy thanks too. Whereabouts in London are you based?:D

Welcome from the Northwest Choke. This is a friendly place & we work hard to keep it that way! I'm glad you could join us.

-K

Welcome from Rochester NY.

Glad you found us.

Keep us posted on your training progress!!

Any questions? there are lots of answers here!

Hey is cold in the UK? I dive in Mass. Mainly in Rockport and Marshfield. Always lots of bugs there. But the water is always cold. I goy nipped by a few big ones there.

well good luck with the divin!:confined:

You want great diving information, from knowledgeable friendly people?, this is the place. Enjoy the board.

Back
Top Bottom