Another night dive in Macro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

southernblue

Registered
Reaction score
:DAfter some great advice from some members here i went back to my local boat harbour on Saturday night and shot a few images with some different camera settings and technique.

I am stoked to have seen so much life here again and it was awsome to see so many Southern Bobtail Squid all in the same place, it gave me heaps of chances at getting some decent pics as well as enjoying their cute antics:wink:

:DAfter some great advice from some members here i went back to my local boat harbour on Saturday night and shot a few images with some different camera settings and technique.

I am stoked to have seen so much life here again and it was awsome to see so many Southern Bobtail Squid all in the same place, it gave me heaps of chances at getting some decent pics as well as enjoying their cute antics:wink:

That's great. We would love to see some of the shots you got.

IMG_6616copycopy.jpg

IMG_6618copycopy.jpg

IMG_6620copycopy.jpg

IMG_6625copycopy.jpg

IMG_6646copycopy.jpg

IMG_6641copycopy.jpg

IMG_6653copycopy.jpg

IMG_6659copycopy.jpg

IMG_6662copycopy.jpg

Those are some great shots. I love the colours.

Thanks ScubaSteve001, i gotta say that i am very happy with a few of them, it's the focus and subjects i have been trying to get since i first took the ike underwater, hopefully more to come:D

:DThanks for the comments, i will head back down there again this weekend and check out the deeper part of the harbour to see what else is lurking here.

I can't wait.

Nice stuff. Here in Colorado, diving off the dock is not quite so rewarding. Keep at it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom