Another New Wisconsin guy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xtracheese4me,

First off, welcome to the board........you're in good company.......and I hope your life as a diver goes well.

Second, if you're ever in need of dive buddy, look me up. I'm going to school near La Crosse, but I actually live in Minocqua. I'm pretty new myself, and am always looking for people to dive with and also hear about the wonderful dive opportunities Northern WI has to offer!+:wink:

Anyway........good luck and welcome!

Superego

Im sure in the summer im going to spend lots of time up in your neck of the woods..Minocqua that is. i really enjoy crystal lake even tho is is a very basic lake.. so ... ill be sure to catch up with you then...happy diving

It's invasion of the cheese-heads :eek:ut:

I'm new to the boards and to diving as well, well, I've always been a water bug, but I'm finally getting some OW training.

BTW... anyone know where I can find a 7mil wetsuit for a 6'5" person? :wink:

Gotta love these icons :D

:cluck:

How goes it in the land of Cheese and Beer F*rts?

Welcome to the boards, extracheese4me

Wildbill:D

Welcome to the board. You would find more information and opinions than you could ever imagine.
YOU WILL LOVE IT.

BTW- Hydroauto-

I am 6'4" 230. I have a Akona 7mil suit. (jump suit form) It is a great suit at an even better price.
Check some of your online dealers.

Welcome to the board from another cheezer. I live in the land of OZ. Ozaukee county that is. (just north of Milwaukee county). If your coming down give me a shout.

Jim=-)

xtracheese4me once bubbled...
Just stopped to say hi ...IM Brian, ben scuba diving for a year now and have found this board very usefull in the past. as well as humorous

Aw man...I'm from Wisconsin too, but that doesn't mean you have to propagate the notion that we're all cheese addicts! :)

Seriously though...welcome. Being that you're from Wausau, you should check out the Central Wisconsin Scuba Club. We're a decent sized group of divers that are based in Stevens Point - our website is at http://www.divewisconsin.net .

We do a TON of dives during the summer. We schedule at least one dive during the week and then I'm usually out diving with a group of friends every weekend. If you want to know a little more or anything like that, PM me and I'll be happy to give you the info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom