Another new toy.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As a nerd, a pilot, and an Aerospace Engineer.....that is probably the COOLEST thing I've seen in a while.

As a diver, I'm not sure what to think...

I would think that to be useful, it would store at least two tanks on the sled, rather than having them stick up on the diver's back. It looks slow. It doesn't seem to provide a whole lot of benefits above what a scooter would provide.

Very cool!

My girlfriend just said it looks like riding a chaise lounge under water. Made me laugh.

Can it perform a non silting technique?

I see a scooter as a far more viable option, especially at our rocky beaches.

I would think that to be useful, it would store at least two tanks on the sled, rather than having them stick up on the diver's back. It looks slow. It doesn't seem to provide a whole lot of benefits above what a scooter would provide.

It probably would be good for divers with disabilities, especially if it can be programmed to follow a pre-planned course. Personally I think it is really cool but I suspect the price is too high for the average diver.

I want one.
I actually want two.
I also want a spaceship, a Pegasus, a treehouse like the one in Disney's Swiss Family Robinson, a private island, a fighter jet, and a beautiful wife that will love me forever.

Chug
Has the great wife, that's really I all needed.

I also want a a beautiful wife that will love me forever.

Chug
Has the great wife, that's really I all needed.

But not a beautiful one? Better hope she does not see this post or you may find yourself single.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom