Another Intro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Juan3268

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello All,

How I got into Scuba? Simple. Got married. Went to honeymoon in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. Took the scuba lesson at the hotel pool. Went to Cozumel on a two dive trip with the wife. Got back home. Went to LDS and signed up for certification. I am not sure what happened on that first dive but I loved it since minute one, even when I surfaced twice due to uncontrollable mask leaks due to being to tight.

What I plan to do? Well, all my vacations from now on will include some sort of scuba. I am planning to go on trips often. Funny thing is that one of my friends was thinking about getting certified since before I went on and now I am the one hurrying him up to get enrolled. Another friend of mine enrolled on my same class even before I got back from the Honey Moon which is weird because he had no Idea I was into it.

I have been browsing around the forums unregistered but its time to start sharing my experiences with other fellow divers and learn a ton more about this sport from others as well.

howdy and welcome to the underwater world of amazement..........good luck in you training.

Back
Top Bottom