Another Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FredWreck

Reaction score
I've been a lurking member for a little while now and figured it's time to say Hay!!
I'm from central New Jersey and just as DiverCCRN, I dive the coast during the summer.
I'm leaving for Turks & Cacios tomorrow for some long overdue warm, clear water diving and can't wait.
On the other hand my new DUI drysuit just came in so I'm looking forward to getting back into local waters also.

By the way, cool board. Seems like a lot of fun and nice people.

Hey there FredWreck, welcome to the family, we're glad to have you aboard! Have fun on your trip, and don't forget to bring us back some warm memories, and good pictures!

Thanks for the welcome. I know the memories will be great but this will be my first attempt at underwater photography so I'm hoping for a few keepers.
Thanks again.

FredWreck,
When in doubt go Macro, everytime I play around with a camers, my macro attempts turn out better than anything else. Have fun in the T&C.

Sea you in the Deep Blue

Glad you joined us, you'll like it here!

Have a great time on your trip. What kind of camera do you have? Just remember...get close, shoot upwards, and double check all batteries!

Thank you both for the advice. Every little bit helps.
I'm using a Nikons borrowed from a good friend.

That's it for now cause I'AM OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!

I registered yesterday and had a blast with the board. Got into a fun posting match with my brother. Have fun in Coz, never been there, but will someday. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom