Another 'Hamster in your midst

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cthippo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello SB!

My name is Chris and I am a recently certified OW from Bellingham WA looking for people to go dive with locally. My passion, and the reason I got certified, is historical shipwrecks and other things. Many people seem to be under the impression that Washington and the Pacific coast are poor on wrecks, but actually there are quite a few, though sometimes in odd places. My specialty is hunting them down, documenting them and producing YouTube videos that no one watches on historic sites and other adventures.

If you are looking for someone in Northwest Washington to dive with or for help researching that thing you found on the bottom, or just want to go have an adventure, get a hold of me!

Hello SB!

My name is Chris and I am a recently certified OW from Bellingham WA looking for people to go dive with locally. My passion, and the reason I got certified, is historical shipwrecks and other things. Many people seem to be under the impression that Washington and the Pacific coast are poor on wrecks, but actually there are quite a few, though sometimes in odd places. My specialty is hunting them down, documenting them and producing YouTube videos that no one watches on historic sites and other adventures.

If you are looking for someone in Northwest Washington to dive with or for help researching that thing you found on the bottom, or just want to go have an adventure, get a hold of me!
Sounds like an awesome YouTube channel, welcome to the site and good luck! what's the channels name?

Youtube channel is www.youtube.com/cthippo1

Always looking for leads or collaborations!

Back
Top Bottom