Another great Maui trip is in the books -thanks B and B!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebri

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was there June 17-24, did some dives with B and B and Lahaina Divers.
We stayed at the Grand Wailea, so Kihei Boat ramp was very convenient. Brad's boat is generally the first one out of the gates, giving us first pick on the sites. And, because it's first out, it's first in, giving us the rest of the day to lay by the pool:)

I can't say enough good things about diving with B and B - good boat, exceptional crew, very attentive, if you're a good diver they'll give you your space and if you're an inexperienced diver they'll find the cool stuff and make sure you're comfortable.
It's not very often you find a dive op that varies their amount of supervision so widely.
Brad - thanks again for helping my nephew get his advanced. You put a lot of work into it, and did more than you should have. That kid is excited beyond belief that he's advanced. Thanks to you, he's got a smile from ear to ear, and it's been almost a week already. Blesi- thanks for remembering me, and leading a dive again. You are definitely the critter-finder. My hat's off to you, the life was a little sparse and you found it all!

If you're reading this, and you're not sure who to use, use B and B at least for Molokini and Makena coast dives. they're the greatest, tell 'em I sent you!

Lahaina was good, I use them because of the big boats going to Lanai. I have a tendency to get seasick, and the bigger the boat the better for me. Good op, too, but large (moo, if you're an advanced diver sometimes) and a little more inflexible on supervision (I'm not knocking them, you have GOT to be tight with that many divers).
If you tend to seasickness, or you're a little inexperienced, they're a good choice to Lanai dives, and the Carthaginian.

all in all, another wonderful trip. I know Brad isn't going to see this (does he even know how to turn a computer on, Blesi?) but if you'd tell him I said thanks again, Blesi, I'd appreciate it.

See you hopefully in a year or two!

Yet another satisfied customer. Never surprising :) I think they're the best.

glad you had a great time! Can't wait to get back there either. . . .and dive w/ Brad and Blesi!!

Al, I thought you and Jill were moving to Maui in June??!!

Take care, Maggi

Bob we moved to Florida, Key West instead. I would rather live on Maui but we can afford it here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom