Another great dive trip w/Jason @ Fantaseadive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tlmainer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
We dove with Jason of Fantaseadive from 1/12 - 1/14 (our second trip with him in past 2 years) and it was another great trip!
First day...Barracuda & Sabalos
Second day...Chumzumbul & La Pistola
Third day...Cenotes-Dos Ojos & Bat Cave w/Claus
As usual, lots of fish and turtles, eel, crabs, lobster. For anyone who has not dove with Jason, he is very professional and you can't beat the personal service. There was only our group of 4 the first day (my wife and I and our 2 friends), 2 of us the second day and just me for Cenotes. Claus was great also.
We also made our annual trip to El Fogon and took Jason & Claus with us.
If you are looking for a great dive experience in Playa or Coz, hook up with Jason. You can't beat the service and personal attention.
Can't wait till next trip...Thanks Jason

Lucky guy. I've dove with Jason on 2 separate trips, hitting various cenotes with Klaus and Luis as well. Chumzumbul & La Pistola are new to me. Got more details? Or are these "trade secrets" of Jason's :wink:

Doug

Chumzumbul (and I could have spelled it wrong) was a new one for me also. My friend wanted to do a shallow dive and we had already done several of the others in Playa. It was a great dive! Comparable to Barracuda or Sabalos. La Pistola is a short reef but has a lot of new growth coming on. If I remember correctly, they are not too far from one of the piers. Maybe Jason will chime in on this.

Chumzumbul is north of the unused ferry pier and La Pistola is just south of the ferry pier to Cozumel. Both are 30' or shallower dives. Glad to hear you like them Tom!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom