Another FREE Fishinar from REEF: Carribean Fish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mselenaous

Island girl
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Key Largo, FL... Dive Capital of the World
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey Invaders!
Check this out and "know before you go" to the Invasion! Learn to tell these fish apart as I suspect Cardzard & Roxanne will be coming up with another great ID Scavenger hunt!

Fintastically Fun REEF Fishinar tonight (1/17/2012):

Lookalikes? Look Again! :shocked2:

Learn how to tell the differences between 7 sets of Caribbean fish that look a LOT alike. Instructor and Fish Geek Jonathan Lavan is an absolute HOOT! :rofl3:

Tracey Griffin and Christy Semmens will be his sidekicks tonight.

It's free - and you can register here: REEF Training Webinars | Reef Environmental Education Foundation (REEF)

See you there!

- Janna :D

Thanks Elena!! I missed the first class because I was moving then and my internet was disconnected. I missed this one tonight, too, but they have all the videos archived to watch later - I'll definitely be watching them when I have a few hours of spare time!! Thanks for the link!!!

I missed them both, but did catch the first one from their archives. It was very good and the presenters were entertaining. I'm looking forward to having some quiet time to watch a few more.

The next one is:

[h=2]CARIBBEAN CRYPTICS
[/h]Those elusive cryptics! Some of the less obvious suspects that live on the reef.
Instructor: Jonathan Lavan, REEF Expert and fish geek
Wednesday, February 15th at 6pm PST / 9pm EST

And for those of us who dive Blue Heron Bridge

[h=2]NOT EXACTLY BUMS: FISH THAT LIVE UNDER FLORIDA'S BLUE HERON BRIDGE[/h]The Blue Heron Bridge in Florida might not seem at first glance like the most exotic dive spot in the world, but the fish that are found here can be quite unusual!
Instructor: Lureen Ferretti, REEF Expert and fish geek
Wednesday, February 29th at 5pm PST / 8pm EST

Back
Top Bottom