Another fit Q - fusion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

henno777

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Whites and other forum members

After I actually solve my problem of getting a fusion to SA, will you recommend a L-XL or a 2XL-3XL. With two of the measurements (height and crotch to floor) Im on the edge of the L-XL.

My measurements:
Height = 6'1"
Neck = 16.5 inch
Wrist = 7 inch
Chest = 42 inch
Waist/Hips = 38 inch
Crotch to floor = 33 inch
Centre of back to wrist = 29.5 inch
Buttocks = 4.5 inch
Weight = 194 lbs

Thanks for your help
Henno

I'm not Whites but.... I'm 6'3" 205lbs. I have a 2x-3x fusion and it fits great. I think it's better a little too big than too small, the skin will keep the excess from getting out of control.

In my experience the limiting factor was the legs - Whites cuts them a bit on the skinny chicken sticks side - not for cave diver doubles hauling sized legs. My calves measure 17.5" around the largest part of the calf and they would not fit in an L-XL and I had to upsize to the 2x-3x.

Henno, I sent you a PM in response to yours. We are pretty close in all of your dims except the arms and legs. You are close for the L/XL, but from where you live, I would just get the 2XL/3XL and the suit will compensate of the excess material. There in lies the beauty of the skin.

I would tend to agree with the others here - the L/XL MIGHT fit, but depending on your undergarments and the level of mobility you are after, I really think you are better in the 2XL/3XL - with this suit you are better big than small.

I hope that helps!

Until the next dive,
Tyler

Back
Top Bottom