another dead a300cs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1hander

Registered
Reaction score
so im pretty sure there is no support for this anymore....when i called oceanic they sent me o pelagic pressure systems, not sure why but i never got a call back from them...as expected...

so that being said...i tried to do an update and it froze...after the update, it would not turn on...so its clearly a firmware issue..

is there any one out there or anyone who knows anyone who can get into and reload the old firmware.possibly this person has fixed their own a300cs... i have programmed and burned my own firmware for alot of things i have built before...so i know its possible.. even if it means soldering in a new processor,

maybe there is a person out there like that..
rick

if someone has and a300cs with maybe a cracked or broken screen maybe i could purchase it for parts to get mine working..im open to ideas

if someone has and a300cs with maybe a cracked or broken screen maybe i could purchase it for parts to get mine working..im open to ideas

I have a fully functional one that I'm selling because I replaced it with a Perdix AI. I fortunately don't have the horror stories with it, other than sucking up battery life (I'll be providing rechargables and a charger with it).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom