Annapolis meeting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nadwidny

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I read this and the other material on this board about this fiasco. What a cluster this has turned into. What kind of idiots have they got running this program?

We had the same thing on this coast a few years ago with the Vandenberg mess in Key West. And ended up with the city being sued and all sorts of talk about charges being laid but nothing ever happened. There were rumors that it ended up in front of a grand jury in Virginia but that was the end of it.

I read your attachment. What is basically going on and how did it get this screwed up? I know on this coast the fallout from Vandeberg and things happening with the government have basically killed artificial reefs on this coast.

The whole thing is because some folks in the planned area for sinking have stalled and stalled the project until the ARSBC basically went broke and can't fight anymore. If the ship had gone down when it was planned to then there would be no fuss and we might have been looking forward to the next artificial reef by now.

I don't know the reasons for the non-confidence motion, etc.. I do know there will be no more artificial reefs in BC, ever, which is sad.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom