ankle weights, weight pouches/belt , reg/mask/dry bags, slates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crpntr133

lost, even with a compass
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Time to clean out the dive locker of gear of by gone dives. All in good shape.

(1) pair of 2lb ankle weights - $5
(2) blue pouch weight belt - $5 each One is canvas one is neo. Neo is dirty but in good shape.
(2) black canvas pouch weight belt - $10 each I think both are XS Scuba, one for sure.
(1) Seal Line Baja 10 HD dry bag - $10
(2) erasable slates - $5 each slide the button across and it will erase what you wrote. The one without the retractable is in better shape.
(2) Armor mask bags -$5 each
(1) Armor reg bag- $15
(3) mesh gear bags -$3 each

Buyer pays shipping. Most of this I can fit into a small USPS Priority box and ship for $5.35.

IMG_0902.jpgIMG_0903.jpgIMG_0898.jpgIMG_0901.jpgIMG_0897.jpgIMG_0899.jpgIMG_0900.jpg

Ill take the slates and the ankle weights and one of the xs weight pouches

(2) blue pouch weight belt - $5 each One is canvas one is neo. Neo is dirty but in good shape.
(1) XS Scuba black canvas pouch weight belt - $10
(2) Armor mask bags -$5 each
(1) generic reg bag - $10 not pictured
(3) mesh gear bags -$3 each not pictured

Buyer pays shipping. Most of this I can fit into a small USPS Priority box and ship for $5.35.

View attachment 114703View attachment 114698View attachment 114701View attachment 114699

Blue weight belts, mask bag, reg bag and mesh bags are now $1 plus actual shipping. They've gotta go! If your interested in something else shoot me a price.

I'll take the blue weight belts, the mask bag, and the reg bag if they're $1 each.

They are a buck each!! It's gotta go!! I have two of the mask bags, three of the mesh bags.

To add to the dollar sale, I also have uncoated lead weight for $1 a pound. I have 2,3,5,6's.

If you need something else let me know, I probably have it. I'm just now getting time to post some of this stuff.

It looks like everything on the dollar list is taken. The only thing that might not be taken is some lead.

It's your lucky day Hapy. All items, except for the lead, are back up for sale.

To clear things up as to what is available here is the list and prices.

(2) blue pouch weight belt - $1 each. One is canvas one is neo. Neo is dirty but in good shape.
(2) Armor mask bags -$1 each
(1) generic reg bag - $1 not pictured
(3) yellow mesh gear bags 24"x 38" -$1 each not pictured
(1) XS Scuba black canvas pouch weight belt - $10 pending payment

Since the thread is alive again I will add that I have several mens and womens wet suits in different sizes and thickness. I also have:
(1) Scubapro Accent NT BC with Air 2 asking $225. In great shape and size medium large.
(1) Sherwood Oasis reg set up for the Air2. Just served so I am asking $200. There is someone on here that has a Sherwood octo that he is letting go cheap if you want to add an octo.
(1) Oceanic data plus computer with new batteries -$80.
(1) Aqualung or IDI Rocket fins-$40 pair. They fit my size 10 foot with a 5mm thin soled booty.
(1) Mares Plana Avantia fins- $30. About the same size.

I think that is it..for now.

Buyer pays shipping and 3% Paypal fees.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom