Animal Sci + Marine Bio Student says Hello! And has a question...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi! My name is JoAnn and I'm an animal scientist, hopefully one day soon animal vet! I spent a few of my growing years on a teeny-tiny little island in the middle of the Pacific and I didn't know it then, but I loved the ocean. Not water, just the ocean. I recently started scuba diving, and goes to reason I think I'm in love.
Just wanted to say hello because there's so much to learn and I can't wait to do a lot of reading about the various topics.

Now I have a question: does anyone know of any organizations or supporters that are willing to contribute towards a marine biology save-the-reef summer program?

Because if anyone does, that would be AWESOME. I've just been accepted into the summer program and it's a fantastic chance to practice and enjoy my scuba skills for the betterment of the ocean. But between trying to pay for college and a wedding, it's tough to scrape enough to even float. Urf.

But basically, hi everyone!

Hi, welcome to the forum! That sounds like a really fun way to increase your diving experience!

Diving can be an expensive hobby, so you 'll have to prioritize I guess :D

You can do a wedding real cheap. Then after you have your degree and you decide you were right and this really is the one you can splurge on a fancy second honeymoon. Diving is for life. Save the bucks for when after a few years you really know the other is for life. (Said with tongue completely in cheek)

Welcome!

Hopefully you'll become an active participant! We can always use another voice in the conversation.

Ray

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom