Anilao: Rescue Diver Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anilao experts? Answer up....I am clueless about their offerings.....

If i was to do a course in Anilao, i'd try and get Ronnie Corpuz to teach me. A really nice guy. I think he's still independent of all the diveshops, but has an agreement with most of them i think. Can't remember his email, i think Veitch has it.

Requirements are Advanced OW with EFR (first aid), and i think 40 dives although they keep lowering the requirements all the time.

feel free to pm the following instructors in PPD:

axua
paolov
clgsamson (for joy and hernel)
Norman Garcia

good luck!

requirements for the rescue diver course? around how much? tnxs....
if you're doing your course in anilao best is to hook up/ book with an instructor in manila before proceeding there... not all resorts have in-house instructors (DMs yes, but instructors no)

if you're doing it in PG you walk up to any dive op and tell them you wanna be a rescue diver some day...

requirements: AOW and the willingness to do a real fun if grueling course... i did my EFR/RD course with Axua... it was excellent...

Jag

I agree with Jag. Better start looking in Manila since you need the EFR course unless you have taken the corresponding Primary Care course with the Phil. Red Cross.

Not really a prerequisite but getting a few classmates would be a good idea too. The classmates will add to the "fun" part and decrease the "grueling" part of the class. :D

Back
Top Bottom