Anilao dive shops for a single diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dumpsterpurrs

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi, does anybody know what's the latest updates on dive shops in Anilao that don't charge a single diver supplement and have survived the pandemic? My research has suggested the following possible options:
1. Club Ocellaris
2. Buceo Anilao
3. Portulano
4. Blue Ribbon
5. Casa Bahia

Is that correct? Are there more?

I'm planning to be in Anilao right around the Holy Week. Does it make a difference other than I should book my accommodation asap?

Dive & Trek, near Portulano

Maybe Halo? Not sure though....
They both most definitely charge a group DM fee, according to their websites.

I'm booked at Blue Ribbon in May and they are still in business! They quoted me 1800 php/dive for solo and 1600php/dive for 2 or more ppl. Not sure how it compares to the others (since I booked them pre-covid) but feels reasonable.

I'm booked at Blue Ribbon in May and they are still in business! They quoted me 1800 php/dive for solo and 1600php/dive for 2 or more ppl. Not sure how it compares to the others (since I booked them pre-covid) but feels reasonable.
So they have replied at last.
Make sure everything is included ie. boat, dive and guide.
P1800.00 ~ US$35.00(reasonable).

Is that with rental gear or without?

Is that with rental gear or without?
Without
So they have replied at last.
Make sure everything is included ie. boat, dive and guide.
P1800.00 ~ US$35.00(reasonable).
Yup it is. Only additional is PHP200/day environmental tax
They didn't even charge me the difference in 2019 vs current room prices and just honored my prior 5 night booking

@dumpsterpurrs Buceo Anilao didn't charge a single supplement either when I went in 2019, there was 2 of us most of the time but there were a few dives I did solo and no extra charge. The service is good and the guides are great, but there were too many stairs and we didn't love the food so decided to try another shop.

Back
Top Bottom