anilao day trip dive on a budget

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jellylegs

Reaction score
Hi guys,

newbie here :) can you guys recommend a good place for a day trip for two on a budget? we just got certified OW and would love to get our feet wet in anilao, batangas. eating on tin cans and packed lunch is ok as long as they have decent bathrooms! lol! we plan to go on the last weekend of may. anyone else going on that weekend?

jellylegs

hola, jelly, anilao diving is cheap if you have your own complete gears and you are more than two.

otherwise, it will cost more for both of you. gear rental there is really expensive!

you can pm jai (axua in this board); he usually does group dives in aquaventure during the weekend. food is superb in aqua, you wouldn't want to miss that! :)

maggie: we actually did our checkout in aquaventure., must say the food is definitely nice :) i have to check their day trip rates :) the overnight rate is actually good, about 4k pesos per person for 5 dives with 5 meals. we got our rental gear from manila which is actually cheaper than the ones they have on site :)

ben_ca: i have heard of dive and trek too.. i have to check their rates asap sounds like fun!

Aquaventure day trip rate is PHP 500 and that can be spent on lunch and refreshments. We offer diving from the resort every saturday and sunday for USD 15 per person per dive and includes tank, boat, DM and weights.
Visit us at www.axaudive.com :)

He's just sucking up to get some models...:wink:

That's a great deal, Jai.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom