Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

davy j0nes

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Davy Jones Locker are going to be offering an ANDI advanced wreck course promotion at our dive school on Koh Lipe, Thailand. The course including 4 nights accommodation will cost 24000 thb. Advanced Nitrox certification or equivalent is a prerequisite.
If anyone would like more information about dates and booking options either message me here or send an email to info@djldiving.com
Thanks!

Hi,

Can you please say more about wrecks available around koh lipe? I have been there 4 years ago and all diving was just reef diving, no wreck, and I have asked every dive center on the island at that moment..

Wrecks in the area would be a great reason to return there..

Thanks,
Victor

Hi Victor, the main wreck off Koh Lipe is the Yong Hua, there is more info about this wreck here. The manager from our dive school on Koh Lipe has said he is going to talk to the boat captain and local fishermen to find out if there are any less well known wrecks in the area as well

Back
Top Bottom