Anchor Dive Lights?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vixtor

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

I have posted a question regarding this brand in the strobes/lighting section, as I was more interested in a video light they manufacture ( Anchor Dive Lights ). But seeing complete silence, I thought asking here a more generic question.

Has anybody heard about Anchor Dive Lights ? Unfortunately they have a very generic name, so google search is pretty difficult. I am surprised that they seem to exist since 2014-2015?, the lights look good in picture, but I have found only a single video of them from a dive show, but no third-party reviews, opinions, comments.. anything. Even on this forum they were only mentioned once. So I really wonder about the reason - is there anything wrong with them if they are so unknown? What kind of build quality should I expect from their products?

The idea is that I've got a pretty nice offer for a 5k lumens video light, and I would normally get it if I would not be so confused about the fact they seem so unknown. The other candidate that I have in view is a 3.6k Light-for-me video light (3XML). This brand seems to be more popular.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom