An Unconventional Review of Intova Nova Torch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Intova Nova Torch...Dive light and into the unconventional spaces until now left unimagined!!!!
Yes, I said UNimagined!
First, I would like to say thank you to the sweetest friend (Thank you, Joshua) who gifted these to me and to Edd for fantabulous prices that made it even sweeter!
NOW-I must tell my story. I love my little Intovas! They are awesome and bright and provide light in the darkest of spaces. Today I found an unconventional use too hilarious not to share. I am a respiratory therapist for the simple reason that while I may have a need to help and a nurturing nature I was never cut out to be a nurse and deal with those things that lurk below (on a HUMAN at least).
Today while working I was asked by a co-worker (an RN) to hold a flashlight while she and an orientee in&out cathed a very large, very sedated ventilator patient. Well...the good natured human in me says well sure I can hold a flashlight...only after a few minutes and a couple failed attempts I realized we had a problem...YEP can't SEE!!! So I think "hey-my dive bag is in the car" and say "so I'll be right back with a real light". Off to my car and back with my trusty Intova, nurses trade places and I, BOOM-(sound effect for dramatics) shine my bright, wonderful, Intova light where no brighter light has ever shown- wooo we have a visual now (although I sure wish I didn't still) and with the help of that little but powerful dive light success came after all this day!!
Sheck Exley said it best but today gave new meaning to the words: "Caverns Measureless to Man"!
LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom