An easy ScubaPro question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nixdax

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Ok, this is an easy question, and I bet it has been answered before, but I can't find the answer. I want to take apart an MK25. It appears I am going to need a short or modified socket. Unfortunately I live in a place with a very small hardware selection so I am going to have to order the socket even if I have to cut it down myself. Could somebody please tell me what to order. (Please also include where to order it if it is an SP specific item)

Thanks a ton!!

Thanks, those links were exactly what I needed :-D

Hi All,

When I want to undo (and later refit and tighten) a yoke all I do is remove the yoke knob/hand wheel and turn the 1st stage yoke down and then clamp the flats of the yoke nut in an engineers vise (with suitable soft jaws fitted of course) snug it up tight but not too tight, remove one of the 7/16" unf HP plugs and screw in the 7/16" unf holding bracket and then turn the 1st stage while holding the nut stationary....One size fits all

Cheers

Brian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom