Amphibian Bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Splitlip

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just picked up an Amphibian. Just unpackaged it and see the accessory pocket is not there.
Does that mean I got an older version?
(Could mean I am nuts too and can't find it.)
If you discontinued it is too bad. The bag has everything I want, but wanted a place to store little things I did not want swallowed up.
Please let me know. The shop I purchased it as very good refunds and credits.

Thanks

I just picked up an Amphibian. Just unpackaged it and see the accessory pocket is not there.
Does that mean I got an older version?
(Could mean I am nuts too and can't find it.)
If you discontinued it is too bad. The bag has everything I want, but wanted a place to store little things I did not want swallowed up.
Please let me know. The shop I purchased it as very good refunds and credits.

Thanks

We added the accessory pocket to the second generation production. You probably bought one from a store with early stock. I assume you bought it on line or you'd have had the chance to look at it before buying it. it sounds like the shop you bought it from will take it back or replace it for you. if you have any problems doing that, and if your bag is new and unused, and you want to send it back to us, I'll give you one of the new models.

We added the accessory pocket to the second generation production. You probably bought one from a store with early stock. I assume you bought it on line or you'd have had the chance to look at it before buying it. it sounds like the shop you bought it from will take it back or replace it for you. if you have any problems doing that, and if your bag is new and unused, and you want to send it back to us, I'll give you one of the new models.

I bought it in a shop, but it was packaged in the plastic wrap. No floor model that I saw.
I am sure they will take it back or exchange it. If not, I will gladly take you up on the offer.
Thanks.
Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom