Amigos Website Down????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Storm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Been trying for a day or so to check out their web site and I get not network address.

Do they HAVE a active website? the one I was checking in on is;

www.amigosdive.com

It makes it a bit difficulet to start a conversaion with them about our planned diving when there is no way, other then calling down there, to get a hold of them.

This DOES NOT bode well, nor fill me with confidence.

Been trying for a day or so to check out their web site and I get not network address.

Do they HAVE a active website? the one I was checking in on is;

www.amigosdive.com

It makes it a bit difficulet to start a conversaion with them about our planned diving when there is no way, other then calling down there, to get a hold of them.

This DOES NOT bode well, nor fill me with confidence.

Amigos Dive Center: Nitrox, Oxygen and Trimix Fills
Just loaded for me.... but then your posting in the Belize forum... :idk: Must be a different Amigo's....

Google has a cached copy of the page your looking for from the 24th... so 6 days old - which I would expects means they are having some technical issues - or they boarded up in the last few days...

The following was on the bottom of the cached page:
Telephone: 501-226-2706 Fax: 501-226-2648 email:amigosdive@btl.net

Hope it works out...

Thanks.

The site you got access is in Florida...theres one on Cabo as well...
I'll keep trying ... I've got a litle time before I will be there...... like four months..LOL

It's been a week and nothing. I've sent them an email but am concerned. From what I've heard the time of the year we areplanning on being there is very busy, and I'd rather not have to scramble to find dive outings for Judy and I at the last minute.

I still can't get their website to load. I'll visit them tomorrow and will post the result here.

Back
Top Bottom