American Underwater Lighting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spacewater

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Classic professional divelight. Brand name: American Underwater Lighting. Unit is clear thick acrylic with two LA in parallel. 7.5amp X 2 equal 15amps. Great for long dives. Rated at 20atm. 50 watts adjustable Halogen with LA batteries that are brand new from batterys plus. Comes with charger. Demesions 14" tall x 5" round Asking 200.00 obo

Classic professional divelight. Brand name: American Underwater Lighting. Unit is clear thick acrylic with two LA in parallel. 7.5amp X 2 equal 15amps. Great for long dives. Rated at 20atm. 50 watts adjustable Halogen with LA batteries that are brand new from batterys plus. Comes with charger. Demesions 14" tall x 5" round Asking 200.00 obo

Good light for a display of old stuff. AUL has been out of business for several years. This light is about 10 years old. I had two and loved them until HID and LED arrived on the scene. Good luck

I know its old like me, but its still a awesome light and quite rare and unique. The thick acrylic is impressive. It weighs nothing underwater. Just a bigger than the new modern cans. Great light for anyone on a budget and doesn't want to spend 2k on a modern lamp. I've used it since 1995 and I restored it a couple of times. Its Never let me down.

If it doesn't sell maybe you would consider donating it to the cave diving museum. As you I rebuilt mine a few times and put a blue 65w car bulb in it to get a whiter light. I still have a few parts lying around.

Back
Top Bottom