Ambient Diver Cozumel welcomes Martin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello, I see the website, Facebook and Instagram are all down. Is Ambient divers still active?

Lo siento for the delay.

I did pass the assets of Ambient Diver on to Humarine in Cozumel, it was a great oppurtunity for the both of us. Humarine contacted and honored all reservations!!!

Lo siento for the delay.

I did pass the assets of Ambient Diver on to Humarine in Cozumel, it was a great oppurtunity for the both of us. Humarine contacted and honored all reservations!!!
I’m happy and sad for you. I know you put so much work into the boat and the venture. Wishing you all the best.

Lo siento for the delay.

Congrats, glad it's a good deal for you!

@jonhall an update for your list: adding Humarine and removing Ambient Diver. From looking at the Humarine website (and $120 per 2-tank trip) I'm guessing they're more targeting tech divers?

I did pass the assets of Ambient Diver on to Humarine in Cozumel
Doggone - was hoping to dive with you on a future trip. Glad all worked out for you.

@jonhall an update for your list: adding Humarine and removing Ambient Diver. From looking at the Humarine website (and $120 per 2-tank trip)
Thanks for letting me know. Updated with what I could find. Hope they add more specifics in future website updates.

Best of luck in any future endeavors, Chuck!

Just as a heads up to anyone interested: Martin, the Divemaster in the title of this post, is now employed by Salty Endeavors. To be fair he joined us back in April, and we are very thrilled to have him as part of our team.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom