Amazing last minute Galapagos LOA Dec.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveTheGalapagos

Contributor
Reaction score
Due to a private charter cancellation, we are very happy to be able to offer what basically becomes a subsidized rate for diving Wolf and Darwin this year! And on the poshest boat, too. If you were looking for space in December and couldn't find it, get in touch ASAP. Departures are Dec. 5-12 and 12-19. $2700 single diver / $2200 pp when 2 book together make it the lowest price you will ever get to dive the legendary sites of Wolf and Darwin.

I was up there Nov. 9-16: 17 whale shark sightings and countless hammerheads. I finally got to swim in a cloud of hammerheads...above, below, in front, behind and on both sides. Count was limited only by the visibility...hundreds I assume. Lots of giant mantas, eagle rays, free swimming morays, the huge Galapagos sharks at Wolf, black tips, silkys, huge schools of many species of fish including walls of black-striped salemas numbering in the millions. Galapagos might ruin diving anywhere else for you. Do not miss this opportunity. Visit Dive The Galapagos Islands for more info, photos and contact.

4 spaces on Dec. 12-19 departure. Do not miss this pricing opportunity for the dive of a lifetime. LAN and Aerogal offer good flights to Quito or Guayaquil from Miami and NY. LAN, American, Avianca and Iberia from Madrid, Paris or London. We have charters for mainland Ecuador to Galapagos.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom