Amazing Customer Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Southside

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I recently ordered both a single tank reg set and the bpw package from deep 6. I recieved the regs last week and they look extremely well made and I'm anxiously awaiting for the water to warm up so I can try them out.

I recieved a package yesterday and on the outside in the packing slip there was a handwritten note saying the SS backplate and trim pockets I ordered are currently backordered and they will send them ASAP, disappointing but not a big deal since my OW check out dives aren't until May 4th and 5th. Now the incredible thing is when I opened the package there was a backplate in it! I found another handwritten note apologizing for the backorder and they gave me an aluminum plate to use until they can get me a SS plate! This is the best customer service I have ever recieved when ordering from a company online! They have made me a customer for life and I'm going to highly recommend them to anyone who will listen.

Onto the gear, I am new to this so I have no baseline to compare it to, but I am in the manufacturing world so I can say that the build quality on these is superior. I was extremely surprised in the attention to detail and finish on all of the parts. Especially when considering what a great price point everything is at. My LDS was showing me a SP Hydros and a mk25 with s600 reg set, this whole Deep 6 setup with regs and complete bpw package cost me less than a hydros would have cost me!

I have started assembling the harness and having never done this before I've had to redo it twice due to forgetting components. Once I get some dives in it I will write up a full review, I can't see myself having anything but positive experiences.

To anyone on the fence trying to decide if they should order or not I would go with deep 6 hands down. Their dedication to satisfying customers and their love of diving is apparent. At the end of the day their main goal is to help divers get out there and spend more time underwater.

Nice to read a happy review!

I recently ordered both a single tank reg set and the bpw package from deep 6. I recieved the regs last week and they look extremely well made and I'm anxiously awaiting for the water to warm up so I can try them out.

I recieved a package yesterday and on the outside in the packing slip there was a handwritten note saying the SS backplate and trim pockets I ordered are currently backordered and they will send them ASAP, disappointing but not a big deal since my OW check out dives aren't until May 4th and 5th. Now the incredible thing is when I opened the package there was a backplate in it! I found another handwritten note apologizing for the backorder and they gave me an aluminum plate to use until they can get me a SS plate! This is the best customer service I have ever recieved when ordering from a company online! They have made me a customer for life and I'm going to highly recommend them to anyone who will listen.

Onto the gear, I am new to this so I have no baseline to compare it to, but I am in the manufacturing world so I can say that the build quality on these is superior. I was extremely surprised in the attention to detail and finish on all of the parts. Especially when considering what a great price point everything is at. My LDS was showing me a SP Hydros and a mk25 with s600 reg set, this whole Deep 6 setup with regs and complete bpw package cost me less than a hydros would have cost me!

I have started assembling the harness and having never done this before I've had to redo it twice due to forgetting components. Once I get some dives in it I will write up a full review, I can't see myself having anything but positive experiences.

To anyone on the fence trying to decide if they should order or not I would go with deep 6 hands down. Their dedication to satisfying customers and their love of diving is apparent. At the end of the day their main goal is to help divers get out there and spend more time underwater.
Thanks for the comments and sorry on the backorder, we received the stuff in the system as soon as we saw the order had cleared customs.. only to open them when here and see that some mistakes were made on the order..

Regards assembly of the bp/w, don't feel bad, I assembled two the other night at 10pm after a pool session and found myself removing the weight buckle 4 times to fix something I forgot to do.. because..

Back
Top Bottom