Am I missing something?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jake 10

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just received a brand new Scubapro 2-G Console (05.022.218) and noticed the back of the console seems to be missing a cover. Am I missing something?

image002.jpg

You’re missing the cover that makes it waterproof.

I looked all over the internet and cannot find the part or any store that sells them. Do you have an idea where I may find this cover?

If it’s brand new, you need to go back to where you purchased it, unless it was not from a dive shop/online gear retailer.

hi Marie13, It is brand new. I called Scuba.com and let them know of the situation. Hopefully they will send me a replacement soon before I go diving this weekend.

Where did you get the console? If you bought it from a dealer, you are probably in good shape. Appears you are missing the battery cover. Is the battery below the plastic cover, is it working normally? The Aladin 1 Matrix and the Sport Matrix appear to have the same construction. I would go to a Scubapro dealer with service and/or contact the seller.

upload_2021-6-21_11-30-58.png

Edit: sorry, I see you added Scuba.com while I was posting

update: I called both Scuba.com and Scubapro.com. They both say the console is intentionally open with this setup. This set up is 05.022.218 and here is a front picture. If there was a computer then there would be a back light and cover. Also, the back cover is an old part number no longer made.

upload_2021-6-21_12-4-10.png

update: I called both Scuba.com and Scubapro.com. They both say the console is intentionally open with this setup. This set up is 05.022.218 and here is a front picture. If there was a computer then there would be a back light and cover. Also, the back cover is an old part number no longer made.

View attachment 666803
This shows a compass and pressure gauge do you have a picture of the front of your console

This shows a compass and pressure gauge do you have a picture of the front of your console

That is my console setup. An SPG and FS-2 compass (pictured)

That is my console setup. An SPG and FS-2 compass (pictured)
You didn’t show the front of yours other than a stock photo but since what you have is a compass you aren’t missing anything.

Back
Top Bottom