Always Last in Line . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bigbella

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
47C3FA52-EDF3-4BA6-B10A-8A321FD8087B.jpeg

Much like contractors whose home projects are often the last to be completed, my own care and maintenance work had been frequently placed on the back burner, this last year. There had been some odd rumor about something, imported, going around. Just swapping-out regulators, as needed, had become my habit, in 2020 .

I finally thought to overhaul one of my Poseidon XStream regulators, which had seen several hundred of dives, since its last servicing.

Those small squarish dishes, which happen to make great parts keepers, are Pfaltzgraff -- ceramic souvenirs from the heyday of United Airlines, when flying was less a pressurized tube of misery; kids with colic; and slippery sandwich meats. Passengers were once even trusted with knives and forks; and, alas, even full tubes of toothpaste were tolerated.

Well, parts is parts, fresh out of the ultrasonic cleaner . . .

because flights were much more expensive. you can still get that experience if you fork over for first class on international flights.

Very shiny! My ultrasonic cleaner arrives in the mail tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom