Closed Aluminum Backplate

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Librarybarry

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I’m putting together a bp/w for my son and wonder if anyone has an aluminum backplate not being used? DM me if you do and let’s neg price/shipping.
Barry

To be honest, aluminum plates are available from such an abundance of sources and can be purchased so inexpensively that its most likely more favorable for you to just search online and buy one. So many sources, styles, and colors to choose from.

As an aside, if your son is young/not very tall, I would recommend a short plate....Sub-Gravity makes a short aluminum plate and their quality and customer service is great:

-Z

To be honest, aluminum plates are available from such an abundance of sources and can be purchased so inexpensively that its most likely more favorable for you to just search online and buy one. So many sources, styles, and colors to choose from.
. . .
-Z
It's true that they are readily available. I figure it never hurts to ask and see what is out there. I appreciate your tip about the small plates, too. Thanks.

Are you still looking for a backplate. I have an aluminum Hollis backplate. It only has about 40 dives on it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom