Also need conshelf XI exhaust Tee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

idive2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
After a recent post on a cracked exhaust tee on conshelf XI second stage I took a peek
at mine and found it was cracked. It's made out of an almost rubber like type material
rather than rigid plastic. I suppose I could pick up another second stage and just use the
parts but then would be ending up with possibly an exhaust tee in not much better shape.
If there is a rigid plastic replacement tee that would be fantastic but the next best thing would
be an original in decent condition. I've taken a liking to this reg for shallow bridge and shore
diving and am using my newer reg for charter dives only.

Parts for the old, all-metal Conshelf seconds seem to be getting hard to find. Perhaps because of a resurgence in popularity. I don't have any more to spare, but I'll keep my eyes open.

Thanks for the info. I see some conshelf 14 and conshelf 10's but the exhaust tee looks a little
smaller, just wondering if they have the same mounting hole locations. I would think they would but
would hate to buy something close and find out the one difference might be the part I really need.

Why not pick up a complete, working regulator? Those old Conshelf regs are all pretty much the same. If you want the name stickers to match, just switch out the purge button.:D

Back
Top Bottom