Alot said of DiveInn...Simply Scuba...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MacLeod

Reaction score
Alot of people have had great things to say of Dive Inn...I have noticed some great prices at Simply Scuba as well. What are people's experiences with them...at least as good?

Thanks!
Jon

I've used simplyscuba and have had good luck with them. Do a search of the board....you'll find plenty of feedback on SS -- uniformly positive.

In fact look ove in the "Regulator" section...there's a simplyscuba thread going over there right now....

I heard their shipping charges are extremely high. No personal experience with them though.

Tom

Never used Diveinn. I've used Simplyscuba who were very good. Very helpful on the phone and they let you know if they have what you want in stock. Since I live in the UK shipping costs are negligible but I've seen from other posts that you can get them to quote for the various alternative methods of shipping your purchases to you.

Back
Top Bottom