Alor - Alami Alor Dive Resort or Alor divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Both. They're across the channel from each other. Alami is more macro due to location just inside Kalabahi Bay. Can have zero to moderate current depending on tide. 2 morning dives (60-75min), back to resort for lunch, then mid afternoon dive. Rhinopias & many other subjects. Alor D is on Pantar Island. More wide angle scenery. Some of the most beautiful sites I've ever seen. More exposed to current. Usually dive at 8am & 2pm (75-90min each). Long house reef is available for diving most any time, depending on current. If diving the bay, both dives in morning, returning mid afternoon. Channel cruising from both resorts. Lots of activity - mola mola, whale, dolphin, orca, sailfish, hammerhead, etc. Both resorts are very comfortable, great staffs, delicious food & excellent dive guides. Alami is just more up-scale. Alor airport also services Pantar. I dove 3 wk in Nov with Alor D & was not disappointed. (Alami was booked.) Before I left Pantar I talked to both resorts regarding next year. Was able to book 2 wks at each resort back to back. Really looking forward to another great trip.

We loved Alami Alor and everything about Alor !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom