Aloha from the Big Island of Hawai'i

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

P-Dog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello. I'm P. I live on the Big Island of Hawai'i and have been diving since college, which is longer ago than I'd care to admit.

I have a short term vacation rental on the Kohala Coast and normally get to spend my days interacting with people from all over the world - most of whom come here to explore this diverse island and want to get in the water and, at least, snorkel - especially with our famous mantas! Right now...not so much. Hopefully, I'll get to start hosting guests again in the near future.

I'm here because I'm starting to dive travel and want to learn as much as I can from people who have done a lot of it. Especially liveaboards.

I look forward to meeting and interacting with you. :)

Aloha! I was supposed to be on your island in late June. Our vacation "landlord" was most gracious with refunds.

Maybe we'll cross paths when travel resumes.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida.....Hawaiian diving is no ka oi...

Aloha! I was supposed to be on your island in late June. Our vacation "landlord" was most gracious with refunds.

Maybe we'll cross paths when travel resumes.

If you are on the west side of the island get in touch and we can go dive. :)

If you are planning on diving while here and are in Kona (or Kohala) I like Big Island Divers, Aquatic Life, and Kohala Divers (KDL can be pricey, but they are good people and Kohala rents are crazy high). If you are going to be renting tanks for shore diving Blue Wilderness does a good tank rental deal/punch card whether you are local or a tourist. They have a shop in the Waikoloa Resort and own the Puako General store.

I hope you can make it back sooner rather than later. :)

howdy and welcome from southeast florida.....Hawaiian diving is no ka oi...

Yes. Big Island diving is na ka oi, for sure. *grin*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom