Almost NEW TUSA Scuba Gear! (Stamford, CT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BZimon

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Everything you would need to go on your next scuba adventure! Perfect for warm and cold water diving.
I've been diving for about 5 years now, I made the jump last year to buy everything.. BCD, Reg, Octo, Computer/Gauge for 1300 in 2010. I've used this gear for roughly a dozen dives in Salt and Fresh water at depths of 130'.
Once top of the line is now middle so my loss is your gain. I asked the wife if I could buy new gear before our next dive but I won't be unless I sell what I have now.

Package Invoice:
Tusa DC Hunter 3 Compact Computer Sca-343 $479.00 (I will even throw in the USB to PC connection.. I paid $140 for)
Tusa Imprex Pro Cubic BCJ-5960 $464.99 (Medium/Large).. I'm 5'9 and 165 pds, fits pefectly.
TUSA X-Pert Scuba Regulator $295.00
Tusa SS-10 Octopus 2nd Stage Regulator $79.95

All of my equipment has been serviced and taken care of, I will rate everything at very good condition as I always made sure to rinse and use my special soaps/shampoos after a dive.
If you make an investment in your scuba gear, you make sure to take care of it! With this said all scuba gear is AS IS, and I strongly advise to have it checked and serviced prior to your dive as I do not want to be held responsible for any accidents.

I attached a pic of me with all the gear stated above.

Cash and Carry! Let's make a deal.. $850 OBO. If I sell this week I will throw in a free pair of fins (size 8-10) Tusa Imprex.. sell for $75.

I am located in Stamford, CT and willing to drive within the tri state area.

Attachments

• 3n03k33pb5T25P65R6b1983014f5fae751eda.jpg
    3n03k33pb5T25P65R6b1983014f5fae751eda.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom