Almost new Mares Nemo Wide Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

galvanni

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I bought this computer new last year for a week long trip. It is barely used with very minor wear. The mineral glass is perfect - I also covered that glass with plastic stick on protectors - like the ones for iPhones just to make sure. What you see in the flash reflection on the one shot is the slight marring on that plastic protective cover and not the glass underneath. I will include the rest of the pack of plastic film protectors with this too. I have an extra battery also which is still in its pack. Both the computer and the battery were bought last August. I have all paperwork for it and box. I did not cut the wrist band to size it so it's full length ready for you to size. Do your research, this is a nice unit and is full featured.

This is the manufacturer link for specs - http://www.mares.com/products/computers/wrist-computer/nemo-wide/349/?region=eu

This computer is very easy to read - the reason I bought it. I'm buying a new house and need to furnish it so I'm selling off most of my sporting goods. The rest of my gear like regs, fins, bc, etc will be for sale in other posts if you're interested in other items.

Right now I'm not pricing the items I have for sale, as I don't really have a price in mind. I'm going to accept offers on it though so feel free to make me an offer.

If you're local - I'd be glad to show you the unit. If you need more secure transaction - then I could arrange something via eBay - I'm a good eBayer and can take PayPal.

Attachments

• P4030297 (Large).JPG
    P4030297 (Large).JPG
    98 KB · Views: 93
  • P4030298 (Large).JPG
    P4030298 (Large).JPG
    96 KB · Views: 61
  • P4030299 (Large).JPG
    P4030299 (Large).JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 73
  • P4030300 (Large).JPG
    P4030300 (Large).JPG