Almost lost regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jorbar1551

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I left my 2nd stage and my depth gauge on my car today. not thinking that i left them there, i went for a 10 mile drive to go get car parts. when i get back home, they are still on the top of my car. i'm so lucky...

You must be a smooth driver not to have lost them.

I have this little system for setting up my gear and breaking it down afterwards. Sometimes, I'm just sooo tired after a good day of diving that I go on auto-pilot as i put things away and a system of sorts helps.

<< a system of sorts helps >>

Sure does. I developed one immediately after my wife backed her car across my reg set (Apeks x 2 & a Suunto Cobra). Now, my system is so ingrained I could do it in my sleep.

done that with my cell phone , hope i'll never do that with a reg set.

My friend did that with a math book and notebook one afternoon (on my car). Realized it a few miles down the road. Went back to school and his notes were flying all around. Gathered them all up....

Alex777:
<< a system of sorts helps >>

Sure does. I developed one immediately after my wife backed her car across my reg set (Apeks x 2 & a Suunto Cobra). Now, my system is so ingrained I could do it in my sleep.

Did she survive this car accident?

How did you only leave a second stage and a depth guage? Do you remove all the components of your reg set every time you dive, or do you have one of those hoseless seconds? Those things are expensive, it'd suck to lose one!

Back
Top Bottom